Pages

4/15/11

Fiction Addiction

Lately I've been re-reading the Harry Potter series. I love that Rowling populated her books with a huge family of red-heads, because I think red-hair is gorgeous. Of course, I don't own the entire set, so I'm spending quite a bit of money buying a new book every week but....Harry Potter.

Last Sunday I was sitting in one of my favorite cafes and a guy walked passed me, came back and asked me if I was reading "The Chamber of Secrets" for the first time or not. At first  I thought he might be hitting on me, but no. He's just really, really excited to see someone enjoying Harry Potter.

That might be taking things too far.

5 comments:

  1. I love it !! and welcome back to blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is beautiful! Redheads are one of the trends from Etsy's merchandising report so I bet you'll get some extra treasury features! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Sarah, thanks Lakshmi!

    Tricia! That's super exciting! I hadn't read the trend report :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to read the books and my little brother keeps saying how awesome they are. I need to dive in!

    ReplyDelete